MG 712 - Central Pennsylvania Business College Collection<< MG 711MG 713 >>
Scope and Content
The collection contains two catalogs of the Central Pennsylvania Business College, one dated 1938; a business card of Roy B. Dimeler; advertising brochure for the Ediphone, an Edison Voicewriter; a recruiting pamphlet; a recruiting letter sent out by the College, 1939; and a letter of confirmation of enrollment to an applicant, Arlene Huss, 1939.
The Central Pennsylvania Business College was founded by W. H. Hartsock in 1921. It enjoyed steady growth and is now one of the largest private business schools in Pennsylvania. The school was located in the Kennedy Building at 323 Market Street, Harrisburg, in the 1930's. It is now at a site in Summerdale on the West Shore. The school is accredited with the National Association of Accredited Commercial Schools.
Extent: 1 folder, 6 enclosures